TA Instruments invites you to experience the world’s finest line of Differential Scanning Calorimeters, the Discovery DSC 2500, DSC 250 and DSC 25. Discover the advanced engineering and attention to detail that provides enhancements in every aspect of DSC technology and a new level of user experience.
From the most cost-effective DSC with industry-leading performance, to the most advanced DSC available, there is a Discovery DSC to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Features and Benefits
- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, resolution, reproducibility, and reliability.
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology for ultimate DSC performance and unique capability to conduct and store heat capacity measurements in a single run.
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- Modulated DSC®, (MDSC®), for the most efficient separation of complex thermal events.
- Widest range of refrigerated cooling options eliminates liquid nitrogen expense and ensures uninterrupted subambient operation during extended autosampler routines.
- Tzero Press and Pans for fast, simple, and reproducible sample preparation.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industries ONLY five-year cell and furnace warranty for peace of mind.
Once again, TA Instruments has set the bar in the science of DSC. TA remains as the only DSC supplier to ensure the utmost in data integrity through thoughtful and innovative design. Best-in-class performance is realized without the need for pre- and post-test data manipulation prevalent in competitive offerings. The new Discovery DSC provides both novice and advanced DSC users the highest confidence in generating superior data, while enhancing laboratory workflows and productivity.