The ElectroForce® 3330 dental wear simulator is well-suited for the evaluation of the fatigue and wear characteristics of inherently brittle materials, such as all-ceramic dental crowns. The wear simulator can effectively run hundreds of thousands of cycles for the evaluation of two-body wear investigations.
- Multiaxial control and synchronization
- Ramp-to-level control mode that allows the initial ramp to occur in displacement control up to an applied force value
- Bumpless mode switch to quickly and easily change from displacement to force control and back again
- Fatigue and Wear characteristics of brittle materials
- All-Ceramic dental crowns