The new ORCA-Flash4.0 V3 C13440-20CU is built on Hamamatsu Photonics’ extensive expertise with high-performance scientific cameras and sophisticated imaging applications.
The C13440-20CU skillfully handles applications spanning from the acquisition of clear scientific images to experiments that require detection, speed, and quantification.
The on-board FPGA processing supports intelligent data reduction, increased USB3.0 frame rates, highly refined in-camera, resolute and novel triggering capabilities, pixel-level calibrations, patented lightsheet readout modes, and individual camera noise characterization. All these make the ORCA-Flash4.0 V3 C13440-20CU the ultimate precision instrument for imaging.
- Flexibility for customized control of data
- Calibrated for quantitative accuracy
- Focus on the appropriate data
- Robust triggering for synchronization
- Patented tools for state-of-the-art imaging: Lightsheet readout mode