In an effort to help remedy the ongoing student debt issue, the American Association of Endodontists announced it is partnering with SoFi, the online personal finance company, through their SoFi at Work program.
Through the program, SoFi will offer AAE members student loan refinancing options, which include low-variable and fixed rates with terms ranging from five to twenty years, with an additional rate discount of 0.25% through sofi.com/AAE.
Dental residents can refinance as well and pay $100 per month through the end of residency (view our payment example below).
Parent PLUS loans can also be refinanced.
The high cost of a dental or medical education is a crippling problem and threatens the future of our specialty. Helping with debt relief is a major ongoing initiative of the AAE, and we believe this partnership with SoFi is a big step towards that end, along with continuing to support legislation that funnels more money into dental schools so that unreasonable tuition costs can be offset."
Dr. Keith V. Krell, President, AAE
"People often face a hard choice between saving for retirement or paying down student debt when the answer is they should and can do both," said Jennifer Nuckles, Head of Partnerships at SoFi. "Forward-thinking associations like AAE are thinking about the most meaningful ways to address these stresses and their employees' overall financial wellness."
- Discount: AAE members, friends and family receive a 0.25% rate discount upon refinancing through sofi.com/AAE.
- Savings: SoFi borrowers can save thousands when they refinance to a lower rate or shorter repayment term over the life of their loan.
- Great rates: Low fixed and variable rates available.
- Simplicity: SoFi can refinance both federal and private student loans with an easy, online application that can be completed quickly.
- Perks: AAE members who refinance with SoFi also become SoFi members, which unlocks benefits including career services, unemployment protection1 and member events.
- No hidden fees: No application fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
The partnership serves as a valuable addition to an already robust set of partners comprising the AAE's newly rehabbed affinity program umbrella, known as AAE Advantage, which also includes PBHS (website design), TSYS (credit card processing) and Treloar & Heisel (financial services).