The Uri-Trak® 120 Urine Analyzer is an economical system that allows physician offices and laboratories the accuracy and consistency of advanced technology in urine chemistry testing.
The analyzer uses state-of-the-art electronics to accurately and efficiently read the Stanbio Chemistry Uri-Chek® 10SG urine test strips.
Uri-Trak uses photometry to deliver up to 120 test per hour reading Uri-Chek™ 10SG.
Uri-Chek strips analyze 10 common parameters including pH, leukocytes, nitrite, ketones, bilirubin and glucose.
The Uri-Trak urine analyzer from EKF Diagnostics is ideal for use in doctor’s offices and laboratories due to its ease of use and compact size.
- Strip incubation within one minute
- Automatic calibration
- Reads 60 strips per hour in single test mode; 120 strips per hour in continuous mode
- 2,000 results stored in memory
- User lockout. Eliminates unapproved users from testing Up to 10 lab operators can perform testing
- QC lockout. Prevents testing without passing QC. Programmable to once every 8 hours, daily, weekly or monthly
- Built-in thermal printer
- Optional RS232C Barcode Reader
- Optional USB or RS232C data transfer cable