Introducing the new Allegra X-14 Series. At 120 volts, it's a great alternative to the higher voltage Allegra X-15R. This benchtop centrifuge is convenient, hardworking, reliable, and will speed up your process, cycle after cycle.
Available in refrigerated and ventilated versions, and constant-controlled temperature models, the X-14 Series offers BioCertified features for security from contamination; ARIES Smart Balance Rotor System for faster setup and run times; and a versatile rotor for accommodating tubes, bottles, and microplates. The robust cooling system of our refrigerated model reduces wait time and shortens run cycles.
- 4 x 750 mL Swinging Bucket Rotor… 4,300 x g in a 120V
- ARIES Smart Balance Rotor automatically corrects imbalance up to 50 grams
- Versatile rotor accommodates tubes, bottles, and microplates
- BioCertified* swinging-bucket and fixed-angle rotors
- Filtration and Concentration
- 3 mL and larger centrifugal devices
- At maximum speed in your swinging bucket rotor
- Fast & Slow Blood Component Spins
- Microbial Cell Harvesting
- Up to 3 liters
- In just 14 minutes