Designed for reliability and consistent results, the Allegra® 64R benchtop centrifuge performs high-speed separations at a fraction of the footprint.
- 64,400 x g (30,000 rpm)
- Fast acceleration and deceleration times for quicker spins
- Ideal for subcellular fractionation, protein isolation and purification, viruses and phase extractions.
Optimal for Subcellular Fractionation, Proteins and Viruses
- 64,000 x g (30,000 rpm) with fixed-angle rotor
- Spin tubes from 0.25 up to 85 mL
- Operating temperature from 2º C to 40º C
- Rotors certified by Porton Down UK for Biocontainment