Intraoperative NIM nerve monitoring systems enable surgeons to identify, confirm, and monitor motor nerve function to help reduce the risk of nerve damage during various
procedures, including ENT and general surgeries.
Based on more than 20 years of experience, the NIM-Response® 3.0 and NIM-Neuro® 3.0 offer advanced nerve monitoring technology with an easy-to-use interface. NIM® systems monitor EMG activity from multiple muscles. If there is a change in nerve function, the NIM system may provide audible and visual warnings to help reduce the risk of nerve damage.
Our NIM 3.0 systems feature an intuitive touchscreen, three simple user modes, and default or custom settings. They also offer:
- Monitoring during bipolar cautery
- Artifact detection software
- Stim Bur Guard integration for Visao® Drill
- Real-time continuous monitoring with APS® Electrode
- Control from the surgical field
- Multiple USB ports for easy documentation