The Revo MRI SureScan pacing system is MR Conditional designed to allow patients to undergo MRI under the specified conditions for use. A complete system, consisting of a Medtronic Revo MRI SureScan IPG implanted with two CapSureFix MRI™ SureScan leads is required for use in the MRI environment.
The Revo MRI™ Pacing System with SureScan® technology has met the rigors of clinical evaluation, regulatory review, and FDA approval.
Specifically Engineered for the MRI Environment
Multiple safety features were designed and incorporated from the ground up:
- Device verification appears on pacemaker programmer screen
- One-screen programming clearly outlines necessary steps to scanning and pacing
- Easily identifiable SureScan radiopaque icon on the device and lead confirms SureScan technology
- Device contains robust circuitry
- Dedicated programming mode provides additional security and backup for “Power On Reset” (POR)
- Hall sensor immune to strong magnetic fields