The HxM™ BT combines Zephyr’s patented BioHarness™ smart-fabric heart rate technology used in high-end professional markets, with speed and distance in a small, comfortable consumer device. When integrated with Zephyr’s mobile phone enabled training tools, the HxM™ BT solution pushes the boundaries of personal fitness and wellness monitoring.
HxM™ BT Applications Utilising the mobile phone, the HxM™ BT solution provides real-time exercise feedback via a rich visual and audio user interface. Further integration with the web can allow intuitive tracking of progress over time and a compelling user experience for consumer fitness and wellness applications. HxM™ BT Solution Advantage The HxM™ BT Solution takes personal fitness monitoring to a new level. Real-time feedback including heart rate, speed and distance measures, combined with a focus on a low-hassle, intuitive user interface provides a motivating and entertaining experience. This experience can be used to drive brand presence through a stand-alone phone application or the addition of web connectivity, allowing engagement with a captive customer demographic. The HxM™ BT smart fabric-based strap also provides market leading comfort and performance, with the potential for easy integration into branded garments. This offers further opportunities to extend product offerings and increase market penetration for Zephyr’s partners.
HAM™ BT Features & Benefits
- Facilitates easy integration of Zephyr hardware and protocols into partner solutions.
Simultaneous monitoring of heart rate, speed and distance via one device at the chest.
- No foot pod required: reduces hassle and cost.
- Allows industry-leading fitness, performance and progress tracking for end-users.
Connectivity to mobile phones (via Bluetooth™)
- Rich visual and audio user interface
- Utilises Zephyr’s intuitive, user friendly mobile phone training application.
- Additional branding and marketing opportunities.
- Additional functionality based around exercise tracking, community and socialisation.
Patented BioSense™ algorithms and mechanical design
- Addresses noise and movement artefact issues that affect other systems.
Patented Smart Fabric strap
- Unobtrusive – no restriction to wearer activity
- Comfortable and easy to wear over long periods
Best-in-class heart rate monitoring
- Allows in-depth, comprehensive HR-derived analysis, including R-R information
Developed with and tested by high-end users
- US Special Operations
Flexible product integration
- Cost-effective integration into existing products.
- Cost-effective integration into garments.
HxM™ BT Solution Capabilities
- SDK – facilitates easy integration to partner solutions.
- Market-leading comfort and wearability.
- Wireless connectivity to mobile phones (Bluetooth™).
- Connectivity and additional functionality with Zephyr’s web tools.
- Significant branding opportunities through phone, web and garment integration.
- Monitors heart rate, calories, steps, speed and distance. Fabric-based solution allows integration into apparel.
- Cost-effective solution for high volume manufacturing Standardised manufacturing processes