The miniDAWN™ multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detector connects to most HPLC, GPC, FPLC or FFF separation systems to determine the absolute molecular weight, size, and conformation of peptides, proteins, small polymers and nanoparticles in solution.
Eliminate column calibration and idealized assumptions, gain certainty with first-principles MALS analysis. Offering a range of optional add-ons, the TREOS II provides high sensitivity, a wide range of measurement, productivity and versatility second only to that of the DAWN® MALS detector.
- Sensitivity in SEC-MALS mode: 25 ng injection of 100 kDa polystyrene in THF on a standard GPC column
- Range of molar mass: 200 Da to 10 MDa (may vary with molecular composition, size or solvent)
- Range of rms radius Rg: 10 nm to 50 nm (up to 150 nm with specific shape models)
- Optional embedded modules: WyattQELS™ dynamic light scattering detector for particle sizes from 0.5 nm to 50 nm (Rh), and the COMET™ ultrasonic flow cell cleaner
- Modular: fully field-serviceable and upgradeable to UHPLC compatibility
- ASTRA® software provides a comprehensive set of analyses, with One-Click Mw™ mode for automated runs and a single click from sample to results
In addition to chromatography mode, the miniDAWN may be used in conjunction with the Calypso® composition gradient system in order to analyze macromolecular/biomolecular interactions without labeling or immobilization, or in batch mode (off-line) for average solution molar mass and size.