The world’s only multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detector that can be coupled to any UHPLC system in order to determine absolute molecular weight and size distributions of polymers, peptides, and proteins directly, without resorting to column calibration or reference standards. With interdetector broadening of just a few µLs, a microDAWN™/Optilab® UT-rEX™ µSEC-MALS system can accurately analyze the molar mass and size of UHPLC peaks without loss of resolution.
- Sensitivity in SEC-MALS mode: 0.4 µg BSA in PBS or comparable polystyrene in toluene
- Range of molar mass: 200 Da to 10 MDa (may vary with molecular composition, size or solvent)
- Range of rms radius Rg: 10 nm to 50 nm (up to 150 nm with specific shape models)
- Optional integrated module: COMET™ ultrasonic flow cell cleaner
- ASTRA® software provides a comprehensive set of analyses for macromolecules and nanoparticles