May 5 2016
BioTek will present two opportunities for researchers to learn about new instruments and approaches to simplify their workflow at analytica 2016, the 25th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and analytica conference. The exhibition will be held May 10-13 in Munich, Germany, and BioTek will host booths in Hall A2 and Hall A3.
Booth # 409, Hall A2, Microscopes and Optical Image Processing
BioTek’s booth A2.409 will offer microscopy-based instrumentation for cell-based applications, including 3D cell culture methods, featuring the new Lionheart™ FX and Cytation™ 5.
- New Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager with Augmented Microscopy™ is optimized for live cell applications, with automated image capture, analysis, annotation and video production. This fully-integrated digital microscopy system includes fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast up to 100x magnification. Temperature, gas and humidity control create an ideal environment for a wide variety of cell-based studies.
- Modular Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines automated digital microscopy and conventional multi-mode microplate detection for data-rich qualitative and quantitative data. Microscopy includes fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast up to 60x, while reading features patented Hybrid Technology™; combining filter- and monochromator-based detection for unmatched assay versatility.
Booth # 305, Hall A3, Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Diagnostics
BioTek’s booth A3.305 brings together reading and washing with live cell incubation, and showcases the new BioSpa™ 8, Cytation™ 5, Synergy™ Neo2 and 405™ TS.
- New BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator creates and ensures an ideal temperature, gas and humidity environment for long-term live cell assays and environmentally sensitive biochemical assays. BioSpa 8 links BioTek readers or imagers together with washers and dispensers for full walkaway workflow automation and assay scheduling in microplates and other labware.
- The Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader offers a unique, parallel data acquisition platform so that researchers can measure quantitative emissions from cellular assays and image the cells in real time thus increasing workflow efficiencies and reducing experimental time.
- The award winning Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Reader incorporates patented Hybrid Technology along with up to four PMTs for ultra-fast, high-quality results, while the 405 TS Microplate Washer offers a high-resolution touchscreen with fast and easy protocol creation and implementation for an enhanced user experience.