The 930 Metrohm Combustion IC enables the analysis of halogens and sulfur in flammable samples of all types using inline combustion digestion (pyrohydrolysis) with subsequent ion chromatography determination (Combustion IC). It comprises all required components, e.g., the Combustion Module from Analytik Jena (2.136.0700), the 920 Absorber Module, the 930 Compact IC Flex Oven/SeS/Deg, the 800 Dosino for suppressor regeneration and the MagIC Net software.
If necessary, the 930 Metrohm Combustion IC package can be supplemented with an Autosampler for solid or liquid samples (MMS 5000 Autosampler). The entire analysis, including sample input and sample digestion, is completely automated and is completely controlled by MagIC Net.
- Extended range of application of IC for all kinds of combustible samples (solid, liquid, gaseous)
- Simultaneous determination of sulfur and halogens
- Quantification of the concentration for each halogen
- Ideal for checking the latest analytical standards with regard to halogen-free products (RoHS, WEEE ...)
- High sample throughput, precision, and accuracy
- MagIC Net ion chromatography software for control and data management – all information in one sample table or report
- Flame sensor ensures optimum combustion time with an universal method
- Compliance with FDA and GLP standards
- Calibration with just one standard thanks to Metrohm intelligent Partial Loop Injection Technique (MiPT)
- Fully automated sample preparation for solid and liquid samples with just one modular sample changer