The 930 Compact IC Flex is the Metrohm ion chromatograph for routine analysis developed with a focus on the requirements of contract laboratories and QC laboratories in all kinds of industries.
Robust design, perfect ease of use and outstanding system reliability are key features of the 930 Compact IC Flex. Monitoring and control functions for system parameters, service intervals, calibrations, and results take the stress out of daily routine operation while ensuring high-quality measuring results – even when things get hectic in the laboratory.
The 930 Compact IC Flex system – as its name says – offers the highest possible degree of flexibility: You can choose from a complete range of separation columns, suppressors and detectors to configure a customized solution that meets your specific analytical requirements.
If necessary, the 930 Compact IC Flex can also be fitted with a column oven as well as an eluent and sample degasser. It goes without saying that the unique Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation (MISP) techniques are available in the new system, as are numerous options for automation.
Your way to your customized 930 Compact IC Flex system is simple: Use our new online configurator (ic930.metrohm.com) to select from a wide range of options and put together precisely the right system to meet your requirements. With the new 930 Compact IC Flex the dream of a customized high precision tool for routine analysis has at last come true!
- Compact system for routine analysis of anions, cations and polar substances in the range of μg/L to g/L
- Intelligent ion chromatography for superior reliability
- Modular kit of system components and accessories for custom system configuration
- Can be combined with all types of detection: conductivity, UV/VIS, amperometry
- Space-saving design, easily accessible system components
- STREAM – the green way of suppression
- Complete automation and unique Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation (MISP) possible
- Complies with all GLP and FDA requirements
- Multi-language MagIC Net software for simple and intuitive operation
- Comprehensive monitoring- and control functions for high quality results
- Anion or cation determinations without suppression with conductivity detection
- Simple applications with UV/VIS or amperometric detection