The 917 Coulometer is a compact titrator for coulometric water determination according to Karl Fischer. ''Reduced to the max'' – operating module, stirrer and pump are integrated in the 917 Coulometer for rapid reagent replacement. This saves a great deal of space on the laboratory table.
Recommended measuring range: 10 µg…200 mg absolute water
Coulometry is the ideal method for the determination of trace water in liquids, solids and gases. In addition, coulometry is an absolute method and thus no titer determination is necessary.
- Automation is always an option
- Paperless PDF reports
- Personalized touchscreen for fast method start
- Reagent monitoring for maximum safety
- Integrated pump for optimum convenience
- Keeping track with KF icons
- Automatic titration start
- tiBase titration database for maximum convenience