In addition to the Karl Fischer mode (KFT), the high-end titrator is also equipped with the SET mode and can thus perform titrations to a predefined endpoint.
"iTrode ready": As a result of the high-resolution, galvanic measuring interface – now also for the first time with additional digital measuring input for the intelligent "iTrodes" electrodes – it is additionally possible to perform pH measurements with a maximum of precision.
Thanks to the four MSB connectors, up to four Dosinos can be connected to the 901 Titrando. These can be used not only for titration, but also for the automated addition of sample, standard and auxiliary solutions such as solubility promoters. Furthermore, you have all of the Liquid Handling commands at your disposal, which means that the aspiration of exhausted reagent and the addition of fresh solvent can also be automated.
- The Magic Touch – Favorites for quick titration start
- iConnect – mobile measuring input with digital data transfer
- iTrodes – intelligent sensors for automatic electrode recognition
- Intelligent dosing elements
- Karl Fischer and SET titration
- Sample Processor control
- Client-server database with tiamoTM
- Parallel titration with tiamoTM
- Liquid handling with the patented Dosino
- Complies with GMP/GLP and FDA Regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11
- USB interfaces for sample changer, printer, PC keyboard, barcode reader ...
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth for printer and balance