DataSource Mobility is pleased to announce that it is one of a select group of Toughbook Preferred Partners to sell the Toughbook C1—the newest healthcare specific product from Panasonic®, the world leader in rugged mobile computers.
DataSource Mobility will host an online seminar illustrating how the Toughbook C1 can help increase the quality of patient care and maximize performance for healthcare professionals. DataSource Mobility will be joined by Panasonic to present this informative session on June 9, 2010 at 1pm EDT. To register, visit www.datasourcemobility.com/c1.
The webinar will showcase the host of standard and optional features of the Toughbook C1 for the healthcare market including:
- World's lightest convertible tablet PC, 3.2 lb lightweight design
- Twin hot-swappable battery system with 10+ hour battery life
- Integrated webcam and microphone
- 12.4" widescreen format display
- Multi-touch and dual-touch display technology
- Integrated cellular data modem (WWAN)
- Fingerprint reader
- SmartCard reader
- Spill resistant keyboard
- Magnesium alloy casing
- Unique triple hinge design for durability