Seattle Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGEN) and Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502), today announced that brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) will be featured in two oral presentations at the 52nd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition being held December 4-7, 2010 in Orlando, FL.
The presentations will provide data from a pivotal trial in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma and a phase II trial in relapsed or refractory anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Positive top-line data from both trials were recently reported. A summary of the presentations is below, and full abstracts can be accessed on the ASH website at www.hematology.org.
Results of a Pivotal Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Monday, December 6, 2010; 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Abstract number: 283
- Session: Lymphoma - Therapy with Biologic Agents, excluding Pre-Clinical Models: Immunotherapeutics and Small Molecule Inhibitors
- Location: Room 314
- First author: Robert Chen, M.D., City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA
Complete Remissions with Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Tuesday, December 7, 2010; 7:30 a.m. ET
- Abstract number: 961
- Session: Lymphoma - Therapy with Biologic Agents, excluding Pre-Clinical Models: Novel approaches for T Cell and Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Location: Room 312
- First Author: Andrei R. Shustov, M.D., Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA