Saladax Biomedical, Inc., a privately held company developing and commercializing novel diagnostic assays to achieve the promise of personalized medicine for new and existing therapeutics, announced today that it has been issued six patents within the last 12 months, bringing the company's total to 15 issued U.S. patents, all of which contain broad claims in the immunoassay space. The issued patents are as follows:
- Busulfan Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 7,893,220
- Stabilized Standards for Busulfan Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 8,039,220
- Doxorubicin Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 8,053,205
- Imatinib Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 8,076,097
- Doxorubicin Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 8,084,586
- Resperidone Immunoassay: U.S. Patent No. 8,088,594
"The issuance of these patents in the U.S. positions Saladax as the leader in chemotherapy dose management and we believe that Saladax has been issued more patents in the therapeutic dose management (TDM) space than any other diagnostic company," said Salvatore J. Salamone, founder and CSO of Saladax. "Of particular note, our patent for Resperidone marks a significant milestone for Saladax as this is our first patent in the CNS field."SOURCE Saladax Biomedical, Inc.