RNAi therapies - new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
When will RNAi therapies reach the market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 174-page report provides 95 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this nascent pharmaceutical market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP analysis), product profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
• Joseph Payne, CEO, Arcturus Therapeutics
• J. Michael French, President and CEO, Marina Biotech
See revenue forecasts for the most promising products in development
How will leading RNAi therapies perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 11 products, including:
• ALN-TTR02 (patisiran)
• Vigil immunotherapy
• ALN-TTRsc (revusiran)
• SPC3649 (miravirsen)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Discover how high revenues can go. Our analysis also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 4 regional markets plus the Rest of the World to 2025:
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
There will be growth in established pharma markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the US, in particular, will achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Developments worldwide in biotechnology infrastructure and RNAi therapy development will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for RNAi therapies will reach $391m in 2018, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. Market entry of novel therapies, investment from Big Pharma and high unmet medical needs in many markets will increase sales to 2025.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See visiongain's analysis of 11 leading companies, including these:
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Arrowhead Research
• Benitec Biopharma
• Gradalis Incorporated
• Quark Pharmaceuticals
• Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen (formerly Santaris Pharma)
• RXi Pharmaceuticals
• Silence Therapeutics
• Tekmira Pharmaceuticals.
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
• Historical revenues from 2010 to 2014
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D - the pipeline for new drugs? You see trends for these areas and technologies:
• Small interfering RNA (siRNA) therapies
• Short hairpin RNA (shRNA) therapies
• DNA-directed RNAi (ddRNAi) therapies
• Delivery technologies such as lipid nanoparticles and viral vectors
• Other progress in RNAi therapy development.
RNAi therapy R&D is strong in siRNA-based therapies. Novel compounds and new delivery vectors with high safety, efficacy and affordability are in great demand. Our work explains, discussing many issues.
What issues will affect the RNAi therapies industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the RNAi therapies market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Approval of other oligonucleotide products indicates a path to market acceptance
• Challenges exist with delivery of current RNAi therapies
• Big Pharma is investing in RNAi therapy developers
• Alternative approaches to gene silencing are advancing rapidly
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the RNAi for Therapeutic Applications: Technology and Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary, our 174-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the world RNAi therapies market - discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 5 regional markets - US, EU5, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World
• Predicted revenues of 11 leading drugs to 2025 - see potentials of top products
• Assessment of 11 leading companies - hear about products, results and strategies including pipeline analysis and recent developments
• Review of R&D pipelines - investigate developmental trends and progress
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities