The Internet of Things Conference and Exhibition; IoT Tech Expo Europe 2016, which is taking place in London’s Olympia on February (10-11th), welcomes Samsung Smart Things as a platinum sponsor alongside Advantech and Autodesk as silver sponsors. They join the likes of Vodafone and Intel in sponsoring Europe’s leading IoT event.
The IoT Tech Expo has also extended its already strong line-up with new speakers including the CEO of ThyssenKrupp, Patrick Bass and Pepper the Robot, the worlds first emotional robot from Aldebaran.
There will be over 200 speakers in attendance with recently confirmed speakers including:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, ThyssenKrupp North America
- Pepper the Robot, Humanoid Robot, Aldebaran
- Cyril Deschanel, Head of M2M/IoT – Northern Europe, Vodafone
- Rob Siegers, President of Global Technology, DHL
- Nigel Maris, Managing Director, EveryWare
- Saskia Vlaar, General Manager Innovation & Centres of Expertise (TacIT), Shell
- John Davies, Chief Researcher, Future Business Technology, BT
- Charles Cai, Head of Data Science Technology, BP
- Francois Girodolle, Head of European Product Partnerships, Nest
They will be leading panel discussions and sharing their wealth of experience on topics including the future of IoT and how it will affect you, exploring the evolving needs and challenges of IoT and the effectiveness of predictive and reactive maintenance and how this is impacting business innovation and strategy.
Patrick Bass, CEO of ThyssenKrupp North America will lead a presentation within the Connected Industry track which discusses how to harness the power of IoT and M2M technology in order to increase effectiveness and transform field services and asset management. Bass will also present a case study from ThyssenKrupp demonstrating his knowledge application within IoT.
In addition to its stellar speaker line-up, sponsors & exhibitors attending the IoT Tech Expo include Samsung Smart Things, Vodafone, Intel, Advantech, Autodesk, Beckhoff, Everyware, Copadata, Interdigital and ON Semiconductor to name a few. There will be a wide and exciting range of products and services on display including 3D printers, drones and robotics.
The two day event will cover the entire Internet of Things ecosystem with 5 niche conference tracks; Developing & Tech in the IoT, Smart Cities, Connected Industry, Connected Living and Data & Security.