The NIRO-200NX is a tissue oxygenation monitor that uses near infrared spectroscopy.
The unit uses safe, low light to measure the Tissue Oxygenation Index (TOI), showing the oxygen saturation level, the Normalized Tissue Hemoglobin Index (nTHI), showing the percentage change in the amount of initial hemoglobin, as well as changes in concentration of oxygenated hemoglobin (ΔO2Hb), deoxygenated hemoglobin (ΔHHb), and total hemoglobin (ΔcHb), all in real time.
- Measure data simultaneously in two locations (two channels installed)
- Measure concentration changes in oxygenated, deoxygenated and total hemoglobin
- Easy operation by simply pressing the start button
- Transfer numerical value data to a personal computer
- Safety and high reliability
- Compact and lightweight
- Half the size of the previous NIRO-200, providing the same great performance while making it much easier to use with an emergency cart or in the operating theatre.
- External monitor output
- View data on an external monitor at the same time, useful for anesthetists and perfusionists
- Input of event marks from external devices
- Ability to input event marks externally, useful for analyzing the results of pump control and for research purposes
- Equipped with battery
- Useful in case of power failure or during patient transfer after an operation
- Past data retrievable
- Data stored in the NIRO-200NX can be retrieved for purposes such as patient counseling or research.
- Touch panel display
- The machine can be operated by touching the screen.
- Data storage to USB memory devices
- Data may be saved to a USB memory device, useful for analyzing the results of pump control.
||Tissue oxygenation index: TOI (%)
Normalized tissue hemoglobin index: nTHI (absolute value in arbitrary unit)
Oxygenated hemoglobin change: ΔO2Hb (μmol/L)
Deoxygenated hemoglobin change: ΔHHb (μmol/L)
Total hemoglobin change: ΔcHb (μmol/L)
||0.05 s, 0.2 s, 0.5 s, 1 s, 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s, 30 s
||LED (735 nm, 810 nm, 850 nm: nominal values）
||Less than 2 mW
||SRS method (Spatially Resolved Spectroscopy) and MBL method (Modified Beer-Lambert)
||Internal backup memory for more than 10 data files. (Maximum number of data samples for each file is 50 000.)
|Saving data to a USB device
||Measured data can be saved to an external USB memory device using the USB connector.
||Digital output (RS-232C)/Analog output/Philips Vuelink format
||Approx. 2.5 m cable length (for emission and detection probes)
||Operating time of about 30 min. (fully charged)
|External event input
||TTL, "L" with a duration longer than 100 ms
||Display unit: approx. 264 mm(W)×279 mm(H)×190 mm(D)/approx. 6 kg
AMP unit: 91 mm(W)×55 mm(H)×156 mm(D)/approx. 0.7 kg
||AMP unit: approx. 4 m
||Less than 90 VA