Albira Si, the next generation of molecular vision technology, is more powerful, more flexible and easier to use than ever, redefining what you can expect and supporting your research to reach new levels.
In vivo imaging technologies are at the core of advanced preclinical research. Understanding dynamic biological processes, gene expression, enzyme and protein activity, progression and treatment of diseases, biodistribution, pharmacodynamics or pharmacokinetics of new drugs in repeatable, longitudinal studies is building a better future for everyone.
PET imaging is at the forefront of this revolution, and Albira Si, the first commercial SiPM-based PET, is delivering the promise of this technology, Full Field of View Accuracy (FFA), in imaging and quantification.
Reinforced by high performance, seamlessly integrated SPECT and CT, and fully compatible with MRI, Albira Si is setting the new standard in what you can expect from the best molecular imaging technology.
- Truly multimodal, highly flexible
- Seamless integration of PET, SPECT and CT in a fully shielded, compact footprint
- Homogeneous resolution and quantitative accuracy in single or multiple simultaneous animal studies
- Accurate dual cardiac/pulmonary PET and SPECT gated imaging
- Full range of animal beds and monitoring accessories for optimum productivity
- Facilitates integration of PET and MR technologies
- Accurate animal positioning with the motorized animal handling system including touchscreen operation enables automatic co-registration of images
- Protein expression
- Metabolic studies
- Gene expression
- Perfusion studies
- Cell tracking
- Receptor binding