Please note: This product is for research use only.
The Bruker IVDr platform has been improved to support the investigation of epidemiological studies with dedicated, large-scale clinical and translational trials. The use of the standardized Bruker IVDr Methods module (B.I. Methods™) ensures high reproducibility and data quality under complete automation, regardless of the NMR system and operator.
The Bruker IVDr platform permits different solutions to be combined. Therefore, following its already proven Bruker IVDr Lipoprotein Subclass Analysis (B.I.LISA™) in plasma/serum samples, Bruker Biospin currently expands its biomarker panel with the concurrent quantification of small molecules using the same spectrum as obtained for B.I.LISA™.
The automated quantification in plasma/serum (B.I.QUANT-PS™) is based on algorithms developed in-house, which involve fitting pre-set 1H signals as is already the case for urine samples (B.I.QUANT-UR™).
Example of Automated Report
Extract of B.I.QUANT-PS™ of a serum sample from a patient with high glucose. Image Credit: Bruker BioSpin - NMR, EPR and Imaging.
Benefits of B.I.QUANT-PS™
- Completely automated quantification of 26 metabolites
- User-friendly, simple, and rapid sample preparation
- Retrospective analysis can be done if the sample was prepared and measured using B.I. Methods™ module
- Absolute concentration for every metabolite is given because of the calibration with one Quantification Reference Sample (B.I. Methods™)
- Works on serum or plasma samples
- Various analytes classes can be quantified concurrently in just one run
- Quick analysis: On an everyday basis, up to 160 samples can be prepared, quantified, and analyzed
- Validation of all LODs has been performed in compliance with ISO 17025 guidelines for wet spiking
Validation of Quantification Results
Image Credit: Bruker BioSpin - NMR, EPR and Imaging.