Designed for the analysis of chemical processes by NMR, InsightMR is the ideal solution for both industrial and academic scientists studying or optimizing reactions. InsightMR’s two components, a flow tube and dedicated software, enable online monitoring of chemical reactions in real-time under real process conditions.
Gathering insights into the mechanism and kinetics of chemical reactions is now at your fingertips!
- Combined hardware and software solution for process understanding and optimization.
- Provides answers to key chemical questions: reaction yield, mechanistic insights and reaction kinetics.
- Harness NMR data to make strategic process chemistry decisions, ultimately leading to cost savings.
NMR System requirements
- Windows 7 configuration running TopSpin 3.5
- AVIII console and newer
- 5 mm probe
InsightMR software is a platform designed for the analysis of chemical processes by NMR. Integrated acquisition control and data processing features enable on-the-fly acquisition parameter adjustment based on real-time kinetic data.
- A single interface for automated acquisition control and interactive data analysis.
- On-the-fly acquisition parameters adjustment based on real-time kinetic data.
- Straightforward experiment set up. Default kinetics parameters provided for both deuterated and non-deuterated solvents.
- Rapid and effortless handling of hundreds of stacked spectra.
- Supports acquisition, processing and analysis of series of 1Ds (different nuclei), interleaved experiments and multi samples in parallel.
- Integrates Dynamics Center, TopSpin and IconNMR into one platform.
InsightMR Flow Tube
The new flow tube enables online monitoring of chemical reaction in real-time under real conditions. This is achieved by fast and continuous transfer of reaction mixtures from a reaction vessel into the flow tube, located in the NMR probe, with temperature control from the vessel to the probe. Designed to work with 5 mm probes, the flow tube is a versatile proposition to flow chemistry by NMR.
- Custom designed flow tube enables online reaction monitoring by NMR, in real-time under real conditions.
- Temperature controlled transfer lines.
- Tested to withstand pressures over 10 bar.
- Interchangeable glass tube. Proven robustness - industry tested.
- Enables simultaneous acquisition of data using different analytical techniques: NMR, IR, pH, and MS.
- Samples closer to the start of the reaction.