"Infuse Medical has been an incredible partner for us," said Paul Morgan, Marketing Manager, C. R. Bard. "We have used EtherDCP to meet all of our mobile content needs. We've leveraged the flexibility of the software and used Infuse Medical's custom creative services to tailor the platform to the way we do business."
Infuse Medical creates alignment between tools, applications and existing business processes through custom development and creative content. EtherDCP is a rich Mobile Application Management platform that is easy to tailor to customers' specific requirements. It includes the following features:
- Mobile Application Management – seamless control of apps, users, access and control through an easy to use interface.
- Mobile Content Management – flexible control of documents, document distribution rights, reports for FDA compliance and dynamic visual content updates (without requiring re-download of the app).
- Mobile Analytics – complete reports by user, session, apps, content views, emails and more, through detailed reports and graphs.
- Custom Mobile Workflow – rapidly deploy custom developed apps and content to improve current workflow in the field.
- User Rights Management – sophisticated control of apps, documents, content, access and control by user profile.
Infuse Medical, a premier provider of mobile apps and content for the medical device market, today formally unveiled EtherDCP, an advanced Mobile Application Management (MAM) platform. EtherDCP enables mobile applications and content to be easily designed, developed, deployed and managed with comprehensive controls and analytics. EtherDCP has been deployed in more than 100 interactive projects within the medical device market and is available today under license from Infuse Medical.