On Saturday, February 14, 2015, the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.) kicks-off Clinical Nutrition Week 2015 (CNW) in Long Beach, CA, at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center.
Each year, CNW covers a number of timely topics with presentations by world-renowned thought leaders CNW is the premier forum for clinical nutrition research, promoting and expanding the availability of robust and relevant evidence that will impact clinical nutrition and practice both now and in the future.
What to expect...
More than 45 educational and research programs aimed to teach and improve clinical nutrition practices such as:
- Safe Parenteral Nutrition Practices: Implementing practices to improve the safety of parenteral nutrition use processes.
- Nutrition in Critical Care: Focus on current areas of controversy and change in the management of metabolically complex patients.
- Basic Pediatric Skills Lab: An interactive interdisciplinary session, which allows participants to move among situations to hear brief presentations or to see demonstrations and ask questions of presenters.
- Newly revamped Product & Innovation Theaters provide a structured focus for participants to gain information on specific products, therapeutic areas and/or disease states
- Connecting and networking with clinical nutrition professionals
"Clinical nutrition is a vital component of our nation's health care system," said A.S.P.E.N.'s CEO Debra S. BenAvram. "We are encouraging members of the media to attend Clinical Nutrition Week to learn the latest information regarding clinical nutrition."