The 883 Basic IC plus completes the family of intelligent Metrohm ion chromatographs. Although it is the smallest family member, it satisfies high demands and offers an excellent price-performance ratio.
The 883 Basic IC plus allows anions, cations and polar substances to be determined in different matrices. The concentrations may be up to four orders of magnitude apart. The analysis is always reliable and precise.
The 883 Basic IC plus is designed for training in universities and schools. For this reason it is supplied with a practical textbook, which provides an introduction to the theoretical and practical aspects of ion chromatography. The 883 Basic IC plus is, however, also excellent for routine applications in water analysis, the food sector or the chemical industry. Wherever high performance at low cost is called for, the 883 Basic IC plus proves to be the ideal solution.
- Intelligent ion chromatography
- Analysis of anions, cations and polar substances over four concentration decades
- Ideal for training and routine analysis
- Takes up very little space, very compact design
- Analyses can be automated
- Practice-oriented textbook
- Very easy operation
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Includes MagIC Net Basic Software
- Monitoring and control functions for system components and results