Perform daily applications safely and efficiently with simple-to-order Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Packages, which include: Cabinet; manual, adjustable height stand; factory installed UV light and one set of armrests. These safety cabinets deliver exceptional design and technology advancements such as superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment, and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.
- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
- Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace, and low noise level
- Maximize safety through our innovative Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Organize the interior with confidence using SmartPort, a clean and easy way to organize with confidence due to the negative pressure dual-side wall
- Series meets NSF/ANSI™ Standard 49.
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary SmartClean front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes.
- SmartFlow visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection.