The Qubit™ 3.0 Fluorometer is the next generation of the popular benchtop fluorometer that accurately measures DNA, RNA, and protein using the highly sensitive Qubit quantitation assays.
The concentration of the target molecule in the sample is reported by a fluorescent dye that emits a signal only when bound to to the target, which minimizes the effects of contaminants—including degraded DNA or RNA—on the result.
The easy-to-use touch screen menus make it easy to select and run the assays you need, with results displayed in just a few seconds
Key features of the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer include:
- Powerful, dual-core processor quickly and accurately quantifies DNA, RNA, and protein, in <5 seconds per sample
- Uses as little as 1 μL of sample
- Stores up to 1,000 sample results
- Large 5.7-inch state-of-the-art color touch screen for easy workflow navigation
- Ability to personalize your Qubit Fluorometer with the assays you run most, add new assays, or even create your own with MyQubit
- Language of your choice including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, simplified Chinese, and Japanese