Thermo Scientific* Jewett blood bank refrigerators provide fast pull-down, rapid temperature recovery and superior +4°C temperature uniformity for refrigerated blood and blood products.
Jewett high-performance blood bank refrigerators are designed to provide years of reliable performance and to meet the strict requirements established by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), the American National Red Cross (ANRC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other international agencies. Units hold 64 to 770 bags (depending on model), maintain a consistent temperature and quickly recover setpoint temperature after the door has been opened and closed.
- Operating temperature 2° to 4°C (factory preset at 4°C)
- Microprocessor control
- High-density CFC-free, blown-in insulation
- Powerful, industrial-grade compressors
- 1 in. insulated access port
- Positive, forced-air circulation
- Set of four 2 in. casters: two locking and two regular
- Spring-loaded, self-closing doors with 90 degree stay-open feature
- Lockable doors for added sample security