The Thermo Scientific™ MicroCL 17 and 21 microcentrifuges combine productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy to-use lab instrument.
Coupled with our extensive rotor selection, achieve the speed and versatility you need to carry out complex as well as simple protocols.
Providing outstanding processing power, a choice of 17,000 x g or 21,100 x g on both the ventilated and refrigerated models, unique safety features and a broad array of rotors and accessories, the MicroCL 17 and 21 microcentrifuge series offers the perfect blend of capabilities to accelerate routine sample preparation processes.
The MicroCL 17 and 21 microcentrifuges provide a new separation experience with:
- Exceptional acceleration up to 21,000 x g in 12 seconds
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling in just 9 minutes
- ClickSeal™ biocontainment rotor lid “clicks” in place, ensuring securely contained samples
- New PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance
- Intuitive controls and easy to read display simplifies operation
- Sleek, space-saving footprint
- Rugged design for years of dependable service