The Thermo Scientific Dionex AutoTrace 280 Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) instrument is a powerful, high-throughput workstation dedicated specifically for automating SPE. The Dionex AutoTrace 280 instrument automates the cartridge or disk conditioning, sample loading, rinsing, and eluting steps for large volume aqueous solution extractions (20 mL to 20 L).
The unit can process up to six samples in parallel, automatically conditioning, washing, and eluting SPE cartridges or disks with a choice of up to five reagents. The unit also segregates aqueous and solvent waste using separate waste lines for efficient, cost effective waste handling.
- Use SPE technology for liquid-liquid extraction
- Automated sample loading of liquids onto SPE cartridges
- Automated eluting of SPE cartridges with organic solvent
- Closed systems with a fan to vent solvent vapors
- Positive pressure loading and elution of samples and solvents