The Thermo Scientific Heraeus Pico and Fresco microcentrifuges are designed to accelerate routine sample preparation processes by providing high speed and generous capacity along with safety and convenience.
Available in two speed options, with ventilated and refrigerated models, the Heraeus Pico and Fresco 17 are ideal for routine laboratory work, while the Heraeus Pico and Fresco 21 are perfect for high-end research applications, reducing spin times up to 20%.
Deliver the perfect blend of capabilities to support your micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up. Coupled with our rotor selection, achieve the speed and versatility you need to carry out complex and simples protocols.
The Heraeus Pico and Fresco microcentrifuges provide a new separation experience with:
- Exceptional acceleration up to 21,000 x g in 12 seconds
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling in just 9 minutes
- ClickSeal™ biocontainment rotor lid “clicks“ in place, ensuring securely contained samples
- New PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance
- Intuitive controls and easy-to-read display simplifies operation