The CarboPac® PA200 columns are packed with a hydrophobic, polymeric, pellicular anion-exchange resin stable over the range of pH 0–14. The unique pH-stability of the packing material allows the use of eluent compositions that are conducive to anodic oxidation of carbohydrates at gold electrodes.
- Sensitive, direct detection with no derivatization, using pulsed amperometric detection
- Very high-efficiency separations
- Separations based on size, charge, degree of branching, and linkage isomerism
- Low flow rate saves on eluent consumption
- Does not require derivatization