The AminoPac® PA10 column is packed with a hydrophobic, polymeric, pellicular, anion-exchange resin that is stable over the range of pH 0–14. The unique pH stability allows the use of eluents that are conducive to anodic oxidation of amino acids at gold electrodes. This column is recommended for use with the AAA-Direct™ Amino Acid Analyzer, allowing direct detection of primary and secondary amino acids by IPAD, with no need for pre- or postcolumn derivatization.
- Derivatization not required
- Carbohydrates and amino acids separated and detected simultaneously
- Mid-femtomole to low-picomole detection limits
- Compatible with all commonly used hydrolysis procedures
- Can be configured for on-line analysis