The Finesse 325 manual rotary microtome from thermo Scientific is ideal for routine paraffin sectioning. The lightly balanced flywheel is designed to prevent repetitive stress injury.
- Supplied with a quick-release cassette clamp and x-y orientation head as standard
- Disposable blades or standard microtome knives can be used with this unit (with the appropriate knife holder)
- Modern Accu-Feed System provides high-quality, reproducible sections throughout the length of specimen travel
- Accu-Feed specimen advance is selectable in 1µm steps from 1 to 30µm
- Specimen tilt / orientation is ±5 degrees using X-Y micro adjustment
- Precision response, free-running flywheel with ergonomic design
- Removable deep debris tray for easy cleaning