The Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 microcentrifuge series delivers exceptional capacity and performance in a compact, user-friendly design. Providing outstanding processing power, a choice of 17,000 x g or 21,100 x g on both the ventilated and refrigerated models, unique safety features and a broad array of rotors and accessories, the Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 microcentrifuge series offers the perfect blend of capabilities to accelerate routine sample preparation processes.
From the intuitive controls, to the innovative Thermo Scientific ClickSeal™ biocontainment lid, the Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 microcentrifuges deliver the perfect blend of capabilities to support your micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up - all in a remarkably small footprint.
The Sorvall Legend 17 and 21 microcentrifuges provide a new separation experience with:
- Exceptional acceleration up to 21,000 x g in 12 seconds
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling in just 9 minutes
- ClickSeal biocontainment rotor lid “clicks” in place, ensuring securely contained samples
- New PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance
- Intuitive controls and easy to read display simplifies operation
- Sleek, space-saving footprint