Thermo Scientific Owl D3-14 Wide Gel Electrophoresis System is ideal for screening PCR products, plasmid preps, restriction mapping and cloning.
- System screens 25 to 200 samples on a single agarose gel in less than 30 minutes, producing clear, tight banding patterns with no “smiling”
- Using special combs and a multichannel pipetter, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time
- Incorporates Owl's EasyCast* casting design with external caster—gel tray is fitted with gasket, allowing it to fit snugly into caster and providing a leakproof seal without tape
- Sample loading with multichannel pipetter speeds up transfer
- Electrode placement allows gel to be run quickly without compromising resolution
- Bubble level ensures casting of flat, uniformly thick gels
Includes: Buffer chamber, SuperSafe* lid with attached power cords, EasyCast* gasketed UVT gel tray, external caster, four combs (50 micro well, 1.5mm thick)