Protect workers and samples during work with gases and volatile chemicals. Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series Class II, Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets are designed to meet the stringent safety requirements of working with toxic chemicals and trace amounts of radionuclides required in microbiological studies.
- Contaminated air from the external environment is “totally exhausted,” eliminating the risk of sample or user exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Auto compensation allows the safe use of optional inflow air prefilters.
- Timed UV light option reduces risk of sample contamination and lowers bulb replacement costs.
- 10° sloped window for ergonomic posture reduces strain and fatigue associated with long working hours.
- Convenient display shows when the cabinet is operating safely and when it may require service.