DATATRAK International, Inc. (OTCQX: DTRK), the leader in developing cloud-based, unified dClinical™ technologies and delivering related services for the clinical trials industry, today announced top ranking content in the Clinical Leader Top 10 of 2015. A total of 5 DATATRAK authored articles were highlighted in the annual recap, more than any other source, with top spots in the White Paper and Case Study categories.
"DATATRAK has set the standard for technology innovation to simplify clinical research. We are thrilled that our content resonates with clinical trial professionals and remain dedicated to delivering meaningful insight. Our customers tell us that it's our unique combination of expertise in both technology and clinical trials that helps them achieve their goals," said Laurence P. Birch, Chairman and CEO, DATATRAK.
DATATRAK features include:
- "Technology Trends That Will Transform Clinical Trials" – Top White Paper of 2015
- "EDC versus Paper: A Head To Head Comparison" – Top Case Study of 2015
- "Reduce Queries By Up To 70% With eSource" - #3 Case Study of 2015
- "Is Unified Data A Solution For Clinical Trials?" - #2 Contributed Article
- "Mitigating Risk In Clinical Trials: The Study Protocol" - #8 Contributed Article
DATATRAK International, Inc.