Agilent J&W DB-17ms delivers excellent levels of inertness for the effective analysis of active compounds. The column is bonded, cross-linked and solvent-rinsable, and excellent for the analysis of pesticides and other semivolatile analyses. In addition, with very low bleed and midpolarity performance, DB-17ms is ideal for a range of GC/MS applications offering robust and accurate performance every time.
- Virtually equivalent to (50%-Phenyl)-methylpolysiloxane
- Very low bleed midpolarity, ideal for GC/MS
- Excellent inertness for active compounds
- Enhanced mass spectral integrity
- Bonded, cross-linked and solvent rinsable
- The best column for CLP pesticides