The Agilent Vertical Pipetting Station delivers industry-leading speed and unparalleled performance for sample handling and liquid-transfer applications. The two-axis positioning stage provides access to all quadrants of 96-, 384-, and 1536-well microplates. An intuitive user interface allows the operator to create and run complex pipetting protocols with ease. Available either as a standalone unit or integrated into a larger robotic platform, the Vertical Pipetting Station will significantly reduce cycle time for your most demanding pipetting protocols.
- Compact – Unique eight-microplate position, small footprint design integrates seamlessly into automation systems
- Precise – The Vertical Pipettor uses proven high-accuracy pipette heads for dispensing from 100 nL to 250 µL in 96-, 384-, and 1536-well microplates with precision of ± 0.025 mm X/Y/Z positioning
- Flexible – Accessory shelves are available for microplate alignment and weighing reagent
- Versatile – Pipette heads are easily interchanged in less than 2 minutes
- High Performance – Average cycle time is approximately 10 seconds for a microplate transfer (load tips, aspirate 40 µL from microplate 1, dispense 40 µL into microplate 2, eject tips)
- High Throughput – Simultaneously pipette while other microplates are changed for impressive throughput and significant reduction in assay time