Agilent J&W DB-35ms Ultra Inert is a mid-polar column, for applications where different selectivity is needed for enhanced separations, including pesticide analysis and drugs of abuse testing. DB-35ms Ultra Inert quantifies components at a lower level, with broader linearity and optimized separation, ultimately increasing productivity.
- Individually tested with the Ultra Inert DB-35ms test probe mixture
- Consistent column inertness performance
- Exceptionally low column bleed
- Great peak shapes for challenging active analytes and excellent signal-to-noise ratios
- Minimum compound adsorption or degradation
- Support of 0.18 mm id column configuration for higher sample throughput