Agilent J&W DB-XLB has exceptionally low bleed and low polarity. The column delivers highly specific analysis of pesticides, herbicides, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). DB-XLB is also excellent as a confirmation column for semivolatile environmental analyses.
- Exceptionally Low Bleed and low polarity; unique selectivity
- Excellent inertness for active compounds
- Ideal for confirmational analyses
- Excellent for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and PAHs
- Ideal for GC/MS; MSD testing and certification available
- Bonded and cross-linked; solvent rinsable
- Available with DuraGuard (GC column with built-in guard column)