Agilent's high resolution DB-17ht columns provide excellent performance criteria for accurate confirmational analyses. The midpolarity columns are solvent rinsable and feature polyimide-coated fused silica tubing. With high temperature operation and excellent peak shape delivery, the columns also feature faster elution times for high boilers. Stable and efficient manufacturing utilising high quality components and processes, results in GC columns that feature improved resolution for the effective analysis of triglycerides and remain fully operational over extended temperature limits of 40 to 340/365 °C.
- Midpolarity operation with high temperature, polyimide-coated fused silica tubing.
- Excellent peak shape and faster elution times for high boilers.
- Similar phases: Rtx-65TG, BPX50, CP-TAP CB.
- Extended temperature limits: 40 to 340/365 °C.
- Improved resolution for triglycerides.
- Ideal for confirmational analyses.
- Bonded, cross-linked and solvent rinsable.