Agilent's precision-engineered DB-1ht columns deliver excellent performance in a range of GC/MS applications and are manufactured to the highest levels of quality and flexibility. Nonpolar DB-1ht columns are specially processed for operation within extended temperature limits up to 400 °C with optimised, polyimide-coated fused silica tubing. The bonded and cross-linked columns also deliver excellent peak shape and faster elution times for high boilers and are solvent rinsable.
- 100% Dimethylpolysiloxane.
- Non-polar, bonded, cross-linked and solvent rinsable.
- Specially processed for extended temperature limit of 400 °C.
- High temperature, polyimide-coated fused silica tubing.
- Excellent peak shape and faster elution times for high boilers.
- Temperature limits: -60 to 400 °C.
- Test mix: DB-1ht, Agilent Part No: 200-0010.
- Similar phases: None.