Agilent J&W DB-1ms is a nonpolar, low bleed column, with excellent inertness for acids and bases and an extended upper temperature limit. Using low bleed stationary phases in DB-1ms reduces column contribution to background noise, resulting in a higher signal-to-noise ratio and better sensitivity. DB-1ms is bonded and cross-linked. In addition, reduced bleed results in improved mass-spectral purity and accurate library identification. The inertness of DB-1ms provides maximum response for active analytes commonly found in drug screening and environmental analyses.
- 100% Dimethylpolysiloxane
- Identical selectivity to DB-1
- Very low bleed characteristics, ideal for GC/MS
- Improved acid performance compared to standard 100% Dimethylpolysiloxane columns
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio for better sensitivity and mass spectral integrity
- Bonded and cross-linked; solvent rinsable