Agilent J&W VF-5ms is an inert 5% phenyl-methyl column for increased sensitivity, accuracy and instrument uptime. The column has the lowest guaranteed bleed specification of 1 pA at 325 °C (30 m, 0.25 mm, 0.25 µm). VF-5ms has a slightly higher polarity than the VF-1ms, resulting in a better selectivity for aromatic compounds. This selectivity, combined with superior inertness, also makes these columns applicable for a wide range of semipolar and even polar components, such as phenols.
- Highly inert 5% phenylmethyl column for increased sensitivity, accuracy and instrument uptime
- Minimal column bleed improves sensitivity – ultra low bleed specification of 1 pA @ 325 °C (30 m x 0.25 mm, 0.25 μm)
- Slightly higher polarity than VF-1ms, results in improved selectivity for aromatic compounds; selectivity and excellent inertness make these columns applicable for a wide range of semi-polar and even polar compounds
- 0.15 mm id columns available for high efficiency GC and GC/MS analyses
- QC test results for retention index, efficiency, selectivity and bleed is reported with every column
- Supplied with EZ-GRIP to simplify column installation, coupling and operation